HEALTH & SAFETY
During the 2020 and 2021 seasons, we implemented the protocols approved by the European Community. We took individual but comprehensive measures at all our resorts and incorporated safety policies, along with our own discreet authentic touches of Greek hospitality, so we were able to live up to our pledge to ensure a safe environment. Last year, we welcomed thousands of guests who enjoyed the safety and freedom of our Covid-19-free environment and we are ready once again to offer an unforgettable and totally relaxed holiday experience. The vision of travel holidays and recreation at a sunny destination can be realised at S Resorts.
We welcome you to our resort and hope you enjoy a wonderful, unforgettable holiday experience during the 2022 season. We would like to assure you that we have made every possible effort so that you feel safe and truly are safe at our hotel. Your health is our utmost, uncompromising priority.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISITORS TO GREECE
You will find below a list of the main measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 at our hotel.
Our programme includes:
- Compliance with national health and safety protocols.
- A medical action plan management team.
- Cooperation with a medical centre near the hotel, 24/7.
- An improved health and safety programme for all personnel.
- Availability of approved PCR or rapid tests in cooperation with a specialized medical centre. Contact the Front Desk to arrange an appointment (at an additional charge).
EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBERS
The hotel switchboard can be reached at +30 2897502500 on your mobile or by dialling “0” from your room phone. The hotel switchboard is open 24 hours a day.
- All of our staff are thoroughly trained in their duties. Contact the Front Desk for any questions you may have.
- Please allow them to maintain a safe distance and to use their personal protection equipment.
- Check-out time is 11:00 – Check-in time is 15:00. Under these circumstances, please allow for additional time to conduct a thorough cleaning of the room before a new arrival.
- Hotel rooms are to be used by hotel guests only. No visitors are permitted.
- Our club cars are available for your service; please avoid shaking hands.
- We recommend the use of credit cards for all transactions.
- Particular care is taken to disinfect every guestroom.
- Rooms have been fully disinfected with certified products used by the cleaning and disinfection industry.
- Rooms undergo a deeper and more diligent cleaning and airing before every new arrival.
- A frequent cleaning schedule is in place for all common-use areas.
- The cleaning process is recorded each time a particular service is carried out.
- The Kids Club operates in an outdoor setting.
- The schedule of activities is available from the Front Desk.
- Please maintain social distance.
- There are various restaurants at our hotel. After breakfast, book your table at the entrance of the main restaurant (You may also book with each F&B section separately). Families with young children will have priority when being seated.
- Please wait at the entrance to be seated.
- Our staff will assist you during your meals.
- Booking is required for all à la carte restaurants.
- Access to food preparation areas, including any storage rooms, is forbidden to anyone not directly involved in food services.
- All products/packaging are disinfected before coming into the preparation area.
- Strict HACCP requirements are in place.
GYM / BEACH BAR / POOLS / BEACH
- All hygiene measures are in place to ensure your safety at the pools and beach.
- The pH of pool water is checked every 4 hours. The results are recorded.
- It is recommended that guests shower before entering the pools and after getting out of the water.
- Massage treatments are available by appointment only.
- All common-use areas and shops are cleaned according to a strict cleaning schedule, with frequent disinfection of all contact surfaces.
TRANSPORTATION TO THE HOTEL
- Guest transportation is permitted only by organised transfers.
Keep in mind that all measures are subject to change.
We update this information regularly, as needed; however, measures not listed here may be implemented if deemed necessary.
The Hotel Management